Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Tennessee!
Hey guys!

I'm a pretty seasoned vapor from Eastern Tennessee. Although I don't own anything that would be considered fancy, my vape still gets the job done and is very useful when I don't feel like smoking a real cigarette or am in a situation in which I can't.

My favorite flavors EVER are banana and menthol. Totally perfect flavors, but when they're mixed, it's pretty dang awful Big Grin

Anyways, looking forward to discussing vape with you all! Have a nice day Smile !
Hey there, welcome to the group!
hun10sta Wrote:Hey guys!

I'm a pretty seasoned vapor from Eastern Tennessee. Although I don't own anything that would be considered fancy, my vape still gets the job done and is very useful when I don't feel like smoking a real cigarette or am in a situation in which I can't.

My favorite flavors EVER are banana and menthol. Totally perfect flavors, but when they're mixed, it's pretty dang awful Big Grin

Anyways, looking forward to discussing vape with you all! Have a nice day Smile !

Hi hun10sta! Welcome a board. Smile I love menthol flavor too. It's great. Anyways have fun posting on forums.