Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Ohio!
I've been on the e-cigs for about 3-4 months now and I don't think I'm ever going back. I just wanted to join up here and see what the more experienced vapers recommend. I have a cheap, generic e-cig that I got for like $16 from a kiosk in the mall but it's already my second one so I think I'll get something a little better next time Any recommendations? I'd go more expensive if it's worth it. Thanks vapers!
Id be glad to help ya find that "next step up" in your vaping set up, feel free to check out a few pics of some of my mods here http://navapers.com/viewforum.php?f=40 Careful though, it can add up fast but as much as I hate them at least clones will let you move up into the advanced builds more affordably.

Welcome to the forums man!

Oh and feel free to post youtube videos in the videos forum if you find some that are useful, there is a button in the editor that will let you embed them right into a post.
Hi and welcome to the community, mate! If you want me to recommend you something, I'll definitely tell you to invest some money into a better e-cig. Believe, it's healthier and you will have a more enjoyable experience.
Hey, thanks a lot! I will definitely be purchasing a new e-cig here within the next week after I get my paycheck. I've been doing my research and checking around on here and I think I'm narrowing it down. I'll let you know how it goes.
mattc01 Wrote:Hey, thanks a lot! I will definitely be purchasing a new e-cig here within the next week after I get my paycheck. I've been doing my research and checking around on here and I think I'm narrowing it down. I'll let you know how it goes.

Awesome man, feel fee to post pics in the Pics of your setup/collections forum Smile