Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you recommended it to a partner?
My partner and I decided that there was no way for one of us to smoke and the other to quit. We both had to do it, or it just was not going to happen.

When I found this, I was happy to tell her all about it and ask her to use it with me. That way we could both stop smoking together.

Have you ever recommended it to a partner?
I was talking to my friend the other day about what you and your partner were going though. He wants to switch but knows full well that if he can't get his girl on board it won't work for them.

I made sure he knew that I was here to help him get set up so that his gear won't fight him during the crucial first couple weeks lol.
I didn't have to, since my girlfriend isn't a smoker and actually hates regular cigars. This is one of the reasons I've quit using it.
My husband and I both decided that it was probably best for both of us to switch at the same time. Now, we actually enjoy going and trying new flavors together. It's a fun "hobby" that we have. We both really enjoyed smoking hookah together and have always liked to try things like that. I don't think it would have worked if one of us continued to smoke. It's funny how different our tastes in flavors are, though. He prefers really minty stuff and like whiskey flavored stuff. I enjoy minty flavors but not as much as him and I can't personally stand whiskey flavored anything. There are a few flavors that both of us like equally, though.
Me and my girlfriend both started vaping at the same time, although she quit vaping after about a year, due to some issues she is having with vapes affecting her stomach. While I`m not entirely sure those issues were indeed from vaping, she went back to smokes and tries to quit the hard way. I`m still trying to convince her to vape and reduce liquid concentrations gradually, though.
I have also recommended it to my own mom, but she won't quit using regular cigars and she's also a bit afraid of using the new tech.
I've not recommended vaping to any partned as I'm single. But I have recommended it to a lot of smoker friends, and they've been catching on slowly but steadily.
I think this is how most vapers are becoming popular. When my friends saw me using one and when they smelled that smoked, they wanted one right away!
A partner recommended it to me, as I had quite serious health problems, and told me that vapers helped him quit. And I really want to quit, as I don't want my health condition to get even worse than it is now. Let's hope everything will be fine and vapers will do their job.
derailed Wrote:A partner recommended it to me, as I had quite serious health problems, and told me that vapers helped him quit. And I really want to quit, as I don't want my health condition to get even worse than it is now. Let's hope everything will be fine and vapers will do their job.
I'm glad you've done the right thing. You will see how much money you'll save and how healthy you will be!