Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever tried an e-pipe?
I don`t know if you have ever seen such a thing, but I recently came across a very interesting e-pipe in my local e-cig shop. The thing looked exactly like a pipe, with a standard pen battery plugged into it. Question is, do those things produce more vape? Or do they look like a pipe only because of show? I think it was priced much higher then a standard battery + tank. I wonder why.
ChrisA Wrote:I don`t know if you have ever seen such a thing, but I recently came across a very interesting e-pipe in my local e-cig shop. The thing looked exactly like a pipe, with a standard pen battery plugged into it. Question is, do those things produce more vape? Or do they look like a pipe only because of show? I think it was priced much higher then a standard battery + tank. I wonder why.

I have always wondered about that but never really wanted to know so bad that i bought one. I will have to look into it but i suspect that you are paying for the novelty of the appearance.
I think so as well. The pipe shaped head is probably only a larger tank and you can fit a bit more juice in or something like that. Seems like a marketing stunt to me.
Sounds pretty good to me, but I'm not sure if I would do it, since it's pretty big to carry around.
An e-pipe sounds like a very interesting idea but I don't think I'd want to carry one around. The e-cig is already big enough. But I wouldn't mind to look a bit classy with it!
I love traditional pipes but hate having to pack the tobacco. I wonder how an e pipe would even work. It's an interesting concept though I'll have to look into it more. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that I haven't seen/thought about using one before...
My professor uses an e-pipe and it's very useful. It's healthy, it smells pretty nice and it makes him look really classy. I think I'll try it too, since I have some money to spend.
I have never tried an e pipe, I actually have no idea what they even look like or even heard of them. Lol Big Grin
I haven't. I'd love to have one of those curvy sherlock-holmes style pipes, but don't really feel like throwing money after a gimmick.
But I could imagine that people smoking pipe often, would have an easier time using them Smile
i've never seen one let alone tried one. i've only tried an e-cig. it was a shisha e-cig. an e-pipe would be interesting though.