Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been jumped by the police for using it?
It has happened to me once. They thought I was vaping weed, since my eyes were very red from a full night of work. I needed to explain and prove to them that it was just some juice...
That's pretty intense but I suppose I could see why a cop might make that assumption. Around here though, so many people are vaping now that the only reason a cop might get involved is if someone is being belligerent and refusing to not vape in a business or workplace.
I've never had any problems with vaping and the police. People have been asking me what I'm doing and that it looks suspicious though. :mrgreen: But when I explain that it's just vapor people generally have a quite positive view on it.
Yes, it was very intense if you would like to know. The guy had handcuffed me and taken me into the car. I needed 30 minutes to explain the rookie that there was no weed in it.
I've had a few eyes staring at me from the police but never have they tried running after me or shouting towards me for having it. I find it stupid how they would make such an assumption without even questioning you.
Never had trouble with the authorities about vaping. More so with elderly people who thought it was some kind of new drug and who gave me angry stares whenever I vaped near them.
I think that, unless you look like a suspect, you won't be pulled over by the police or handcuffed. If you are unlucky enough to meet an inexperienced officer, you will have a bad day.
Well, vaping itself looks quite odd. Also, if you look suspicious they might start interrogating you. I've personally never been jumped by the police for vaping, but there are still some cases like that.
Indeed vaping looks wierd. I never had any police issues but I noticed that some people were looking wierd at me. Most of them were kids, one of them thought my vaper was a lollypop because the of it's bright colour.
Berberita Wrote:Indeed vaping looks wierd. I never had any police issues but I noticed that some people were looking wierd at me. Most of them were kids, one of them thought my vaper was a lollypop because the of it's bright colour.
Ha ha, that can happen too. But it is even worse when a cop thinks that you have some kind of alien terrorist technology in that vaper (or weed).