Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you convinced anyone to try vaping?
So far, the only people I've gotten into is my boyfriend and my best friend. Boyfriend loves it, friend forgets about hers for a while and picks it back up.

I feel like my mom is too far into smoking to give it up. She doesn't like any of my e-cigs, and thinks they're a waste of money. Wonder what cigarettes are?

I get a lot of people asking me about them when they see mine, but not sure if I've successfully turned anyone on to it.
I got my girlfriend into it last month... Although that would make sense, Ive only been with her a month and only known her for 2 months! hahaha. Now shes quit smoking its great, she doesn't have smelly breath anymore so she gets to kiss me lots and lots! Smile
Yes, I did. I convinced my Dad to quit smoking by vaping recently. It's going out pretty well, as he has been an addicted smoker for more than 30 years. Well, I don't know if he has lung problems, but the quicker he quits it, the better.
I am in the process of trying to get my mother into vaping. She has been smoking since she was a teenager and recently turned 40. I would rather see her using a vape rather than breathing in all of that disgusting smoke. It smells and it's just the worst.
I got my sister-in-law and brother-in-law to try vaping. My brother-in-law didn't really take to it, and my sister-in-law has quit all nicotine products because she just discovered that she is pregnant. Smile
I got a couple gaming buddies to switch, my neighbor has partially switched (he still smokes cigs), and im working on my friend and his wife but shes paranoid about the health risks ( :? lol yea yea i know crazy huh).
cerebral79 Wrote:I got a couple gaming buddies to switch, my neighbor has partially switched (he still smokes cigs), and im working on my friend and his wife but shes paranoid about the health risks ( :? lol yea yea i know crazy huh).

Well, you could tell her that smoking is way more dangerous than vaping. I don't know if that will convince her though. Women are generally very stubborn. But it's her own health and lungs after all.
Well, it is official. I succeeded in convincing my mother to switch from cigarettes to the Vape. I should be taking her to look into a set up soon. Smile
Alex that is GREAT to hear! I've converted a couple people, but I wanted to let them 'try' vaping before I talk them into getting a good setup. Some people just don't take to vaping, or something in the e-liquid doesn't meld with them. If they are willing to stick with it though, I'll at least purchase them an ego so they don't have to deal with a Blu and the cartridges that don't last worth a darn.
alexiskilgannon Wrote:Well, it is official. I succeeded in convincing my mother to switch from cigarettes to the Vape. I should be taking her to look into a set up soon. Smile

Well, I guess that's a great victory for you! I'm glad to hear that your mother will be safe and healthy (of course, over time). It's such a successful feeling to convince anyone to try vaping. Congrats!