Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hi! I`m Chris and I started vaping about a year ago to stop smoking. And it has worked excellently for me so far. Looking forward to talking with you and exchanging experiences. Cheers. Big Grin
ChrisA Wrote:Hi! I`m Chris and I started vaping about a year ago to stop smoking. And it has worked excellently for me so far. Looking forward to talking with you and exchanging experiences. Cheers. Big Grin

Welcome!,

Like yourself, I decided to finally quit smoking about a year ago, and after coming across some cheap carto ecigs at a gas station, I bit the bullet and picked up a pack to give it a go.

Those cheap ecigs didn't last long, they just didn't have the throat hit that i needed and I almost gave up when I saw a streamer on twitch.tv using a crazy looking vaporizer.

He posted his setup and links to the various sites he purchased them from which was a great help as I had no idea what to buy.

I ended up getting his exact set up and now almost a year later, I might try to smoke part of a cig every couple weeks but then i put it right out and "wash my mouth out" with one of my many devices. Big Grin

All in all i'm still a newbie but it is definitely a fun hobby and i feel so much better without the smokes.
Staff
ChrisA Wrote:Hi! I`m Chris and I started vaping about a year ago to stop smoking. And it has worked excellently for me so far. Looking forward to talking with you and exchanging experiences. Cheers. Big Grin

Welcome to the forums! Tongue
Thanks for the warm welcome! Big Grin I`m a newbie myself, but I`m picking up on things as I vape along. I started with cartos myself and bought a starter kit which included two batteries and two cartomizers along with a 30ml bottle of juice. Since then I switched over to big clearomizer tanks because one full tank lasts me about a day. I smoke real cigs here and there from friends, but I have not bought a pack in a year, of which I am very proud. Big Grin