Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Ranks
admin Wrote:Ok so here is what I came up with so far. I know the numbers may seem high but I wanted to set them up for the long term. Feel free to post suggestions

New Member 0
Full Member 50
Advanced Member 100
Elite Member 400
Ultra Member 1000
Vape God 2000

I think they're pretty good. Although "Vaper" instead of "Member" would be really cool. "Ultra Vaper" for example sounds incredibly cool! :mrgreen:
Staff
Ha, I actually used the word vaper instead of member at first. I only changed it because the number of posts doesn't really dictate what your actual knowledge of vaping is.
admin Wrote:Ok so here is what I came up with so far. I know the numbers may seem high but I wanted to set them up for the long term. Feel free to post suggestions

New Member 0
Full Member 50
Advanced Member 100
Elite Member 400
Ultra Member 1000
Vape God 2000

I think that this a great idea. I've been following the whole conversation and I think it's a good idea to base the amount of points people get based on there amount of posts. Maybe there could be seniority for the people who have been here after so long or who have been here since the beginning ?
Well, 1000 posts seems like a lot to me. I usually don't participate in these forums so 1000 posts seems like a lot to me. But, I'm sure that will change.
I like the categories, but I feel that the numbers are a little too high, here's my suggestion:

New Member 0
Full Member 50
Advanced Member 100
Elite Member 250
Ultra Member 500
Vape God 750

I think these numbers will be more easily achievable, how long would someone take to get to 2000 posts?

New Member 0
Full Member 50
Advanced Member 100
Elite Member 400
Ultra Member 1000
Vape God 2000
Good forum ranks, but quite high though.