Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite sport.
My favourite sport is volleyball both watching and playing it and so is horse riding and swimming.
I also like running in my spare time. How about you guys? What are your favourite sports?
Skateboarding! Nothing takes away my stress away like rolling away on that concrete and the sound of that tail snapping on the ground . I used to skate day and night everyday.. That was the life.
Sport that I really enjoy is hockey maybe it's part of the violence and the cool equipment. Along with the jerseys being cooler than any other sport as well.
Jakemacauley Wrote:Skateboarding! Nothing takes away my stress away like rolling away on that concrete and the sound of that tail snapping on the ground . I used to skate day and night everyday.. That was the life.
I never knew how to skateboard, but I love waveboarding, lol. Wink
a sport i've always enjoyed is rugby as well, i find it really interesting.
maul Wrote:a sport i've always enjoyed is rugby as well, i find it really interesting.
I've never played rugby before and I don't watch it on TV either. It doesn't interest me at all.
I also enjoy watching football on TV. I watched nearly all of the matches during World Cup 2014 in Brazil.
I love both playing and watching football. My favorite team is Chelsea and I love the EPL. The EPL has just begun and its time to get sporty.
I would probably have to pick soccer because I played it in high school. I like watching college football but not really the real stuff. Not many sports catch my interest on TV but I like playing them all.
I remember going to see a hockey game in the city when I was younger and it was a very exciting time and it made me enjoy the sport much more.