Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-smoker for a year and a half
Hi everyone! I quit smoking in November of 2012 and have been using e-cigs since September of 2011. Since then, I have used a few different types of e-cigs and many, many different types of e-liquid before I finally found what I most prefer. I never thought I would be able to quit smoking, so I'm really glad I found e-cigs. I don't think I would have been able to quit smoking without them. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
jenlewellen Wrote:Hi everyone! I quit smoking in November of 2012 and have been using e-cigs since September of 2011. Since then, I have used a few different types of e-cigs and many, many different types of e-liquid before I finally found what I most prefer. I never thought I would be able to quit smoking, so I'm really glad I found e-cigs. I don't think I would have been able to quit smoking without them. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Welcome Jen!

I have been smoke free for about 8 months now and I completely agree with you, if it weren't for vaping I don't think I could have done it. Now i'm just addicted to this awesome new hobby lol.