Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-Hookah Brand?
Hello all. When I was at the market yesterday, I saw a brand of vape that I hadn't seen before. I believe it was called e-Hookah (or maybe e-Shisha). Alas, I was in a hurry, so didn't get a chance to check them out.

Has anyone tried one of these? Are the flavors actually like Shisha? Thanks all. Smile
Were they like these?

It looks like its all in the way the device is styles and that they use two cartomizer cartridges to allow for mixing of flavors like with a real hookah.

It seems like they are basically the same as a traditional ecig/vaporizer but built to give a more hookah like experience. This is the first time i've seen one and it seems like a pretty novel idea.
Thank you for the reply. They actually looked more like this:
[Image: strawberry-banana1-510x652.jpg]

In fact, I'm pretty sure that was the brand. Anyway, if the price is right, I might give one a spin. Well, unless someone has already tried them and warns me away.
Wow, I really like their premium look style. I'd buy one now, even though they are a bit pricey...
Greaser, I've tried those, or something similar. Were the ones you saw disposables that came in flavors like cherry? As far as the ones I tried (I bought two), the flavor of each was really good, and I'd definitely buy one again, even though they were a tad pricey. They were a fun way to mix it up, and probably the best flavor I've ever gotten from a disposable. In fact, better than some of the flavors I've bought for use in my normal e-cig.
Thanks for the notes, jenlewellen. Yes, they appeared to be the disposable type. They might make a nice break from the norm.
They look very nice and I've read only good reviews about it. If you have the money, you should definitely buy one.
We have the hookah liquid here and the disposables. I haven't tried the disposables but I've seen them and was interested in trying them. I've used several of the liquids and they have all had a great taste. Strangely enough, my parents actually prefer the hookah liquids over regular e-liquid. They actually bought three new hookah flavors yesterday, lol.

The only issue I have with them is that they taste thick to me. Hookah in general has always given me a headache if I smoke too much and the liquids to the same for me. I'm the only one who seems to have this problem though. I recommend the hookah liquids! My favorite flavor is probably grapefruit.