Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think that cigarettes will disappear?
I mean, more and more people are switching to vaping, and it seems a healthier and also tastier option. And you don't smell after you smoke, so people will talk to you more. Not to mention it's cheaper and so on.

Well, with so many benefits, do you think that vaping will replace smoking over time?
I think analog cigarettes might disappear if the government doesn't squelch ecigs.

Before ecigs flourish, though, doctors would have to support their use, based on their being almost completely harmless, which is tall order!
I don't think they will ever disappear, at least not in our time. Maybe a hundred and fifty years from now, but that's too far to discuss :lol:
Companies are making too much money off them right now so I doubt it. Other than the money being made, there are millions of smokers out there who needs to smoke. I doubt they would give up their daily cigarettes without causing a riot or two.
I don't think they will disappear. They have been around for ever and will more than likely stay around forever. Some people just don't like change and find comfort in smoking a cig. The market feeds off of their addiction. Cigs aren't going anywhere for a long, long time.
I believe that one day cigarettes will be no more. They will one day be a thing of the past. Now I am sure people will fight to not give up their cancer sticks but, I do believe that one day they will be gone thanks to e-ciggs. These things are going to take over once people realize they are just as good plus healthy.
I don't think so. Not for a long time, at least.

People are already aware that cigarettes are dangerous for them, that they're bad for their health, cause lung cancer, etc. Did they quit? No. Are people still getting hooked on cigarettes? Absolutely.

So why would they stop now?

I knew the dangers of smoking when I started. It didn't stop me, obviously.

Yeah, e-cigs are better for you and aren't as expensive (for the most part) but there's still a lot of people who won't get on board because it's "too hard" or they're not interested in it.
DMARKz Wrote:Companies are making too much money off them right now so I doubt it. Other than the money being made, there are millions of smokers out there who needs to smoke. I doubt they would give up their daily cigarettes without causing a riot or two.
Yes I agree with that too.