100.00%
Total
1 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think PV's should be regulated?
A lot of people think that having PV's become regulated would mean the end of electronic cigarettes as we know it. I personally think that a little regulation wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing because it would mean that you would know your juice would be produced better, faster and cleaner and also would mean better production and more research on the PV's we have today.

Do you think PV regulation would be a good thing or a bad thing? If so, why or why not?
I voted that I don't care either way but one thing I will mention is that the ONLY thing that should be regulated is a few items regarding e-liquids and I don't mean some crazy FDA thing where you have to submit a multi thousand dollar application to have your juices tested etc.

I feel that a few things that should be addressed is whats on the labels of the juice bottle such as ingredients, nic strength, a warning, and a message saying that it's not a food/candy product and is only intended for adults.

I think that there should be regulations that hold juice makers accountable if they add harmful chemicals to their juices such as Diacetyl and don't make the consumer fully aware of the possible effects of such chemicals.

Aside from that maybe it would be ok if there were rules saying that juices had to be made from only FDA approved food grade VG/PG, flavorings, and so forth.

I don't think there should be any regulation whatsoever on the devices and accessories.