Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you spend more money on the liquid?
I've started using vapers because I thought they will be cheaper overall. And they were : I used to spend more on regular cigars than on the liquid for the vaper. What about you? Did you manage to save some money with it?
I've absolutely saved money. My husband and I used to spend about $250/month on cigarettes. Now, we spend maybe $60 on liquids and tanks. I would like to cut that cost in half though, but at the moment, I'm happy with that number!

Our vape shop has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on liquids so we can usually buy enough for a month and not have to go back each week!
Same here, I spend a whole lot less on the items that one would typically buy on a regular basis such as ejuice.

Unfortunately, I am kind of addicted to trying new tanks and mods to get that perfect setup so I have spent quite a bit over the past few months. But, if you factor out the frivolous spending i don't spend anywhere near what I used to when I smoked almost two packs a day.

I just got a new rebuild-able tank in the mail today so once I have had a chance to use it for a few days, I will post a little review in the appropriate forum with pics and such.
Of course.
I mean.. I spent like 300-400$ a month on cigarettes and I spend like 80$ on vaping each month.
This is great, guys! It's good to hear that you've saved a lot of money with it. I used to spend 120 dollars a month on regular cigs and now I don't spend more than 50 dollars on the liquid.
About how much should the liquid even cost?
rracz89 Wrote:About how much should the liquid even cost?

I usually don't spend more than about 10 bucks for a 30ml bottle, Im in the the states like yourself. I usually order mine online so the shipping adds a couple bucks which usually comes out to about what my local vape shop sells the same size bottle for.

To get a 236ml bottle to do the dilution method of getting off nicotine that i mentioned in one of my replies to you, it costs about $35 plus shipping
Quick question: one thing I have noticed is that I do seem to be buying more liquid now that I've gone down in nicotine level. Is that unheard of? Am I vaping more to compensate for the nicotine level? Or do the lower nicotine levels evaporate faster? It's just something I've noticed since I've been using 6 mg liquid.
apike Wrote:Quick question: one thing I have noticed is that I do seem to be buying more liquid now that I've gone down in nicotine level. Is that unheard of? Am I vaping more to compensate for the nicotine level? Or do the lower nicotine levels evaporate faster? It's just something I've noticed since I've been using 6 mg liquid.

You are probably vaping more to compensate, that happened to me so I kept a bottle of higher nic juice to give my regular juice a little boost when I felt I really need a quick fix.

You might want to consider going back to 12mg for a bit while you are working to get off the real cigs, you don't need the lack of nictine fighting you while you break the oral fixation of real cigs first.
All of my friends have saved more than 50 dollars with vapers. Liquid is simply superior, cheaper, healthier and smells way better than the other substances.