Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like the tobacco flavor?
I don't know why, but it feels different to me. I actually hate it, it's like I am vaping soup. I'd rather buy a fruit flavor which is cheaper too.
Takedon Wrote:it's like I am vaping soup.

That is probably the most awesome way I have heard someone describe an experience with a specific flavor of juice lol.

I myself, like some tobacco flavors but only if I add some of my trusty Extreme Ice ejuice to it.
I've never used tobacco flavored juice. My thought process was that I didn't want to tempt myself with the taste. I smoked regular cigarettes before I quit and I just feel like if I were to use regular tobacco flavor, it would make me want a real cigarette. I'm not sure how I would feel about it now, though. I think I'm past the point of wanting a real cigarette but I also doubt that I would particularly care for the taste of it at this point. I think I'm happiest with trying different flavors, lol.
Staff
apike Wrote:I've never used tobacco flavored juice. My thought process was that I didn't want to tempt myself with the taste. I smoked regular cigarettes before I quit and I just feel like if I were to use regular tobacco flavor, it would make me want a real cigarette. I'm not sure how I would feel about it now, though. I think I'm past the point of wanting a real cigarette but I also doubt that I would particularly care for the taste of it at this point. I think I'm happiest with trying different flavors, lol.

Makes sense Smile and yea the longer I go without a real cig the less I feel like even trying to light one up just to see how nasty it tastes. I would do it every couple weeks to see my progress but now I don't even feel like I need to do that, to stay away from them.

The last one i did that with, is just sitting right there in front of me all half burnt and gross looking, so not appetizing lol.
I only like the tobacco flavor, otherwise it just doesn't do it for me. I use it as a cigarette replacement though so I guess old habits die hard (or, in this case, not at all). I like the fruit flavors, especially orange, but only in small doses.
Tobacco flavor for me is a bit too intense. While it tries to simulate real tobacco taste, it does not do a good job most of time. I don`t really like it much.
I am glad I was a menthol smoker because I can take that tobacco flavor or any other mocha, caramel, nutty flavor that is used to make tobacco flavors and add a little extreme ice to it and bam a whole other level.

So far my daily vape is East Coast Tobacco, Extreme Ice, and a dash of Jamaican Rum. Pretty complex and the flavors change depending on what i am vaping from but it seems to work.
I do indeed.
Although I don't vape them regularily. Every now and again.
I love one called "ry4" as it has a bit of caramel in the mix Smile
Why would you actually want a tobacco flavor if you've just quit smoking? It doesn't make sense. You'd think that somebody would go for a nicer flavor because he/she is done with that awful taste.
Most people who switch to vaping would love to simulate the taste and flavors they get out of a smoke, so they naturally tend to vape something resembling that. It takes a while for a new vaper to discover all those nice flavors they can get alternatively.