Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any inscription?
When buying a vaper, you have the option to add something personal to it, like a message or a drawing. I didn't do it yet, but has anybody tried this?
The place i order my mods from didn't really give me this option. I did see one mod in a video that the creator would inscribe something for you when you ordered one which I thought was pretty cool.

If I found a site that offered this option, I would definitely take them up on it. I'm not exactly sure what I would have inscribed on it though, it would take a bit of thought.

Maybe my kids names, since they are the main reason I quit smoking.
I didn't get that option either. But it may be because my battery is only an eGo-C twist for the moment. :mrgreen: When I buy a mech I will definitley look out for that though as it would be cool to inscribe my name or something Dota related as I am a big fan of Dota.
cerebral79 Wrote:The place i order my mods from didn't really give me this option. I did see one mod in a video that the creator would inscribe something for you when you ordered one which I thought was pretty cool.

If I found a site that offered this option, I would definitely take them up on it. I'm not exactly sure what I would have inscribed on it though, it would take a bit of thought.

Maybe my kids names, since they are the main reason I quit smoking.
You can do it yourself if you have the right tank and skills. You need some special tools for adding an inscription and there you are!
Nope, they didn't give me that option when I bought my vaper. Still, it would be damn awesome. I'd like to write something like "Cancer-free" on it. It would give me hope and willpower somehow.
derailed Wrote:Nope, they didn't give me that option when I bought my vaper. Still, it would be damn awesome. I'd like to write something like "Cancer-free" on it. It would give me hope and willpower somehow.
Ha ha, that would be pretty awesome. You should try it and see what reactions you get from other people too Big Grin