Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the people in your area use these?
A lot of people use them in Europe. I think they have become more popular, which is a very good thing! What about your region? Are they used there?
Takedon Wrote:A lot of people use them in Europe. I think they have become more popular, which is a very good thing! What about your region? Are they used there?

Vaping is becoming a huge thing in the States, more and more vape shops are popping up in small town USA every day and i think that's awesome.
I'm seeing more and more people here in Texas using them. I'm glad to see it too! A lot of gas stations around here are also getting in on the trend and have been selling e-liquid. I don't know what type it is or anything, but I find that funny.

I never really noticed other vapers until I became one myself. Now I see them all the time!
It seems that they are getting more and popular in the well developed countries such as the US and the European States. I don't about the others though.
Well I'm in the EU as well. Namely Denmark.
I don't feel that alot of people use them, but the number of people using are increasing.
And I'm pretty happy about that. It's always great to see people steer away from cigarettes
I'm actually interested to know if places like Japan are switching over to vaporizers. I know they are a big smoking country (thanks, David Sedaris!) and it would be cool to see that they were switching over. It's always good to see people stop smoking and start vaping Smile The only thing slightly alarming that I've seen around here are that teens seem to be doing it as a cool factor. The hipster vape store that I don't really go to very often (too expensive, I'm not cool enough) was crowded with hipster teens. I have to wonder if they picked up vaping or smoking first. Hopefully they're at 0 nicotine, lol.
I can actually see at least 2-3 people a day who use vapers where I live. Their are becoming more and more popular every day.
I haven't seen a lot of people using these so far, but it seems the ones who do, they love it! They swear by it. It also seems enjoyable to them and makes me want to give it a try. I just started working out and noticed I have trouble breathing and believe this would be a much healthier alternative.
rracz89 Wrote:I haven't seen a lot of people using these so far, but it seems the ones who do, they love it! They swear by it. It also seems enjoyable to them and makes me want to give it a try. I just started working out and noticed I have trouble breathing and believe this would be a much healthier alternative.

Something that I found after I started getting into it, is that there is this awesome sub-culture thing involved with vaping. It's like an instant conversation starter a lot of times and I find that fellow vapers kind of are drawn to each others because there is just so much you can talk about and knowledge to share.

I don't really recall smoking being such a social hobby with the exception of sitting around the ash tray outside and talking with the other smokers.
I've lived in Chicago and now I live in Colorado and I'm noticing them becoming more and more popular. When I saw them being sold at gas stations I knew they were becoming popular. I still see most people smoking them outside like they would a regular cigarette which is interesting but not surprising.