Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Any Flavors Give You Headaches?
I don't know what it is but there are certain flavors of liquid that just give me a gigantic headache. The Newport Flavor I have is one. I can't use it. Another one is the Jack and Cola flavor my husband uses. I just don't get it.

I've also noticed that the Cinnabon flavor my husband used gave me a headache. I don't know if it's the flavoring that is used or what but it's really annoying!

Does anyone else have this problem?
No, it hasn't happened to me yet. I suppose that single flavor gives you nausea for a certain reason. Maybe the smell is related to something you've experienced before? I know that I get sick from car perfume because I have motion sickness.
Chocolate flavor gave me a headache once. Maybe because it was too strong, as it has never happened to me before. Anyways, I've stayed away from that flavor since then.
I don't have many flavors of my own, but I've tried a couple of my friends and haven't had any bad experiences yet. Some of the sweeter flavors I'm not a big fan of; I personally like the bitter taste that resemble cigarettes more.

I'm also not very headache-prone, so that might have something to do with it. Lucky genes. Wink
derailed Wrote:Chocolate flavor gave me a headache once. Maybe because it was too strong, as it has never happened to me before. Anyways, I've stayed away from that flavor since then.
I suppose it was very strong or you were very tired and prone to nausea.
I do get frequent headaches but not from vaping. The really strong menthol flavors give are just too much for me. It could be because I tend to pull too hard sometimes. All I know is that I have almost an entire bottle of juice that I won't use because it makes me sick, lol!

My mom doesn't do well with coffee flavors. They make her ill and I wonder if it's just a personal preference in the end Smile