Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you blow smoke rings?
That's something that I never really mastered, I can blow a few ring-like shapes, but nothing round enough that I'd call a ring Big Grin
Yeah it's one of those things that if you don't know how to do it you wonder why, and then once you figure it out it's easy. I can do it, but not very well. I'm getting better though. lol
Oh man I am awful at smoke rings. The closest I have gotten to anything remotely close to being a ring was a droopy circle looking thing. Haha I WILL master it some day. Are you supposed to do something with your tongue? Maybe that's my problem?
The trick is just to make a circle with your mouth/lips and than gently blow the air out with one impulse, that will make the smoke ring come out perfectly, I hope. Smile
Peninha Wrote:The trick is just to make a circle with your mouth/lips and than gently blow the air out with one impulse, that will make the smoke ring come out perfectly, I hope. Smile
Oh my gosh I did it!! I made a smoke ring! And it wasn't all lopsided haha. Yay Smile Thanks
Nein
yes im pretty good at blowing smoke rings I wanna learn to do more tricks though. That tornado trick bad ass!
I was never able to blow smoke rings. I still to this day have no idea how they do that. I actually got hooked in the first trying to learn how to do that.
Yes, technically. I can do the basic rings but I'm not pro enough to do all the tricks. I have some friends who can get crazy with it. I always get super impressed when I see the trick vids on Vine or YouTube. Basically my only "trick" is to lay a flat layer on a speaker which in turn makes it dance. That's always fun!
Yes I can, it's quite easy to do though.