Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you blow smoke rings?
I can. It's my favourite blowing technique, it's very artsy and also fun and relaxing. I don't know how to do (actually, I haven't even tried) other tricks than "French Inhale" and blowing smoke rings.

What about you?
Unfortunately, I never got the hang of smoke rings but I can French in hale and I am working on the tornado trick int he video below with some success but I still ened to practice more.

[media=youtube]keJACzJ8LFk[/media]
Well, I have to agree that the tornado trick looks really bad-ass. Good luck with it!
I can blow smoke rings with cigarette smoke, however, I have yet to succeed with vapes. Big Grin I think my standard EgO setup just doesn`t produce enough vapors for this.
ChrisA Wrote:I can blow smoke rings with cigarette smoke, however, I have yet to succeed with vapes. Big Grin I think my standard EgO setup just doesn`t produce enough vapors for this.

I personally can blow smoke rings even easier with a vaper. But I guess it varies from machine to machine. Anyways, good luck with this. It'a a pretty tricky technique.
I think blowing "vape rings" is much easier with a more powerful battery and atomizer setup. Sadly, the standard EgO Kit is not really that powerful, and the only times I get huge amount of vapors, is right after I use a brand new coil.
ChrisA Wrote:I can blow smoke rings with cigarette smoke, however, I have yet to succeed with vapes. Big Grin I think my standard EgO setup just doesn`t produce enough vapors for this.

It's the opposite for me. I usually get choked up on cigarettes before I'm able to get the hang of it. Vaping doesn't do that to me, so I learned pretty quickly how to do it. My boyfriend is still struggling with it, ha.

Never realized there were so many tricks for the vapor. That tornado thing looks awesome.
I've had some luck with blowing rings with the proper vaping devices. As I get into more advanced tricks, it's pretty obvious you need the right set up to produce the amount of vapor needed to provide a good show. eGo rigs and most standard starter kits (especially disposables) just don't produce enough to get people the right feel, to help kick the analogs. Better atty/tank rigs means more clouds. Drip rebuildables appear to be the top contender in that field. Not enough vapor? Boo. Too much vapor? No such thing. Except maybe this chap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9_qmQ9QPGQ
Yes, It's one of my favorite things. I like doing tricks with the smoke rings. Like making a smaller ring and blow it through a bigger one. I also used to blow smoke hearts.
NgLj2011 Wrote:I've had some luck with blowing rings with the proper vaping devices. As I get into more advanced tricks, it's pretty obvious you need the right set up to produce the amount of vapor needed to provide a good show. eGo rigs and most standard starter kits (especially disposables) just don't produce enough to get people the right feel, to help kick the analogs. Better atty/tank rigs means more clouds. Drip rebuildables appear to be the top contender in that field. Not enough vapor? Boo. Too much vapor? No such thing. Except maybe this chap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9_qmQ9QPGQ

The guy at about 3:30 on that video, with the cup and pours it out... that's the first thing I did when I started vaping. It's so simple but people who don't vape think it's amazing. I do it just when I'm bored and have an empty glass near me.