Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we really vape indoors?
When people see you smoking in a public establishment, how many complaints does it take until the owner tells you to stop?

Here in Canada we aren't even allowed to bring e-cigs on an airplane. Is it like this for most establishments?
Slowly but surely we are seeing more and more no ecig signs in the US but I have vaped in restaurants and other public places without many issues, I just stealth vape (inhale once then again a cpl more times and not much comes out when I finally exhale).

Additionally,, there are more and more cities banning the use of ecigs indoors where smoking tobacco products are banned.
I hadn't heard about the banning of them in some areas. Usually if I'm in public, I'll just exhale slowly into my shirt, but it only works if it's a thick shirt.
I think it's easy to ban e-cigs just because they resemble regular cigarettes, but in fact I think it's just the tobacco lobby trying to destroy competition because vaping doesn't hurt who's around, it's a nonsense.
I can't vape at work even in the break room because our business is 100% non smoking and they don't want anyone to even THINK I'm smoking.
I can't vape at work even in the break room because our business is 100% non smoking and they don't want anyone to even THINK I'm smoking.
Well, that makes no sense really, because it's not smoke, it's water and the next thing you know they will forbid people from drinking tea? It's just a mentality I'd say.
Yes most of the time, that is the main reason i started. Some places allow them, some don't. Which doesn't make much sense to me when it doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe they don't feel like telling everybody who comes to give them business that the person's cig over there is not a normal one and is just vaper.
Pretty sure there isn't a place in the world that you can smoke them on an airplane. And most of them do get taken away if they are not in your bag and you have them out. I have seen it happen many times. You can vape indoors though, I have done it many times and no one has said anything to me.
In eastern European countries where tobacco smoking is permitted everywhere, vapers have no problems enjoying their hobby anywhere they like. But again as was said earlier, being a uni student, I usually have to inhale and wait a bit before the exhale to make sure the smoke is less visible when I choose to vape during a lecture. Also vapor particles are much smaller than tobacco smoke making the dissipation a lot faster.