Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benefits of vaping
For those who are not fully aware of the benefits of vaping, how about start here a discussion about them? While some are rather obvious, others we just realize about them when we start vaping, so share here you experience.

From the fact that we are smelling better and we don't annoy others with our smell to the general improvement of our health, what makes the biggest difference to you?
By benefits of vaping, you mean benefits of quitting smoking actual cigarettes, right?

I think the biggest points are like you said, general health improvement and also the end of that annoying smell.
I noticed a big difference in lung capacity, I sometimes had to take quick runs to catch the train and I'd be absolutely incapacitated if I had smoked a cigarette before.
The biggest benefit I am considering using ecigs is purely financial. The health benefits are also a big factor, but it's the cold hard cash cost of smoking that really upsets me.

I stopped smoking 8 days ago and have been using inhalators but my wife bought an ecig as she was struggling a few days ago and she has never been more optimistic now about giving up the cigarettes.

I too feel like I am starting to struggle and the cravings are getting me down so might also venture down the ecig route.
There really are a lot of upsides to it. As you say, a lot are obvious, such as the health benefits. After this there is the fact that you will smell better, you don't have to worry about harming others with passive smoke, and you will save a lot of money in the long run.
The biggest aspect to me though is one I didn't even overly consider when I first started. The social aspect is huge to me. When I was cutting back on my smoking, I always missed going out for a smoke with a few friends and having a chat. If I did go out with them anway, I would then inevitably end up smoking again. With the e-cigs now, I really don't have to worry about this, and it wasn't even something I'd considered at first!
Of course, quitting smoking is the biggest benefit. If you even smoke, that is! But I'll leave that one alone and assume you are just looking to get into it. For me, the taste is really the benefit. It's like a treat anytime you like, with no calories and, as far as I know, no serious health risks! It's a little shot of dopamine for the brain whenever you need it, it's nice to enjoy after a meal or with a fruity cocktail, and it's even a cool conversational piece with friends who haven't seen one yet!
I used to sell Ecigs for a company and some of the main benefits are: less chemicals entering your body, being able to smoke in places that normally would prohibit it, and saving more money. Those are some of the benefits that people tend to enjoy.
Yeah, the most obvious benefit is that we quit smoking the regular kind of cigarettes, that's a big advantage by itself. Some prefer to vape just as a transition, while others continue because they consider it's not so bad to the health. I am not so certain about this last part though, it's not 100% healthy, far from it, but it's way better than smoking regular cigarettes.
Well the benefit for me is being able to smoke indoors without having that smell, even as a past smoker I can tell you the smell is the worse. With E-cigs there is no smell and they last longer than a pack of cigs would. They say that one E-cig is like smoking two hundred cigs. Never really tested that.
Whitewolf2578 Wrote:Well the benefit for me is being able to smoke indoors without having that smell, even as a past smoker I can tell you the smell is the worse. With E-cigs there is no smell and they last longer than a pack of cigs would. They say that one E-cig is like smoking two hundred cigs. Never really tested that.

Ha yea you never really realize just how bad tobacco smoke smoke smells until you quit or cut way back and give your nose a chance to clear itself out lol
Ha yea you never really realize just how bad tobacco smoke smoke smells until you quit or cut way back and give your nose a chance to clear itself out lol[/quote]

That's very true. My best friend's house smells very strongly of cigarette smoke. When you aren't used to that smell its awful, for me anyways.I get really bad headaches when I smell cigarette smkoke. That's another benefit to vaping: No headaches!