Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a gamer?
I consider myself a gamer. I have spent a lot of time playing ever since I was kid. Even now I play at my workplace and risk pretty much. It's one of my favorite activities and I wouldn't give it up.
Not as much as I'd like to be. There are tons of games that I want to play, but neither have the time nor money to play them. Cry Once I get my tax return though, I plan on buying a PS3!
The very first video game I picked up was "Putt Putt" on PC. It sounds ridiculous now because it was a kiddy game, but I was six years old at the time and fell in love with it. From there I moved onto consoles. I have not been separated from video games since. I suppose I could call myself a gamer. I do play video games daily and spend most of my money on them...hehe.

Currently, I'm pretty obsessed with "Dragon's Crown," but my favorite game is Dota 2 at the moment.
Well, haven't we all started with "stupid" childish games? But the gaming industry has evolved, and so did we. It's amazing to see how much time could change everything.
derailed Wrote:Well, haven't we all started with "stupid" childish games? But the gaming industry has evolved, and so did we. It's amazing to see how much time could change everything.

I wouldn't necessarily call the games I played as a child "stupid," but I'm sure the vast majority of us started out with a game meant for children.

I picked up Super Mario Cart about a month ago, randomly. I had these distinct memories of the graphics being mind blowing and realistic. I started up the game and had to laugh. Things have improved so much since I was a child playing nintendo.
I also play some old games which I used to play when I was a child. Only for the feels, and to recall the memories of those beautiful times. Poet me.
derailed Wrote:I also play some old games which I used to play when I was a child. Only for the feels, and to recall the memories of those beautiful times. Poet me.

Your reasoning is similar to mine. I will play my childhood favorites and weep bitterly in the corner. I have too many wonderful memories that just make me a combo of sad and happy.
I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore gamer or anything, but I do think that I'm a gamer. I prefer PC games since that's where most of the games I own are. Otherwise I'm a playstation person.
Im a fan of alpha and beta testing games, i was a long time lineage 2 player and am playing tera online until archeage and star citizen comes out. if you play any of these games in retail/alpha/beta let me know
Yes! I love PC gaming.