Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a gamer?
Video games have changed my life. Seeing the level we've reached and predicting the levels we'll reach (I'm talking about Virtual Reality, which is very close) is a very nice thing to do.
Lithium Wrote:Video games have changed my life. Seeing the level we've reached and predicting the levels we'll reach (I'm talking about Virtual Reality, which is very close) is a very nice thing to do.

I have been a gamer for something like 18 years and it is definitely crazy how far the industry has come. I am VERY excited to see how products like the Oculus Rift is going to change gaming.

I am waiting anxiously for Star Citizen to come out so that I can buy an Oculus and sit in my very own ship lol.
I'm a "gamer"..
Well, I play video games and have been since I was 3 years old.
To try and tie gaming to vaping, its much mor comfortable to vape when gaming when compared to smoking, since you have to be focused on your cigarette or the ashtray will smoke the cigarette for you.
And that's actually pretty hard at times, when you're focused on playing.

But yeah, VR will be interesting. It's still in it's early stages and will probably not amount to much within the next few years. But 2020 VR might be a normal way to watch movies and play games Big Grin
I am a gamer for sure. I`ve been gaming for at least 15 years and have played most well known franchises. It is a great way to relax and shut off, just like reading a book. I`m definitely a great fan of gaming and gaming culture.
ChrisA Wrote:I am a gamer for sure. I`ve been gaming for at least 15 years and have played most well known franchises. It is a great way to relax and shut off, just like reading a book. I`m definitely a great fan of gaming and gaming culture.

Do you all prefer console games or online games? I started with diablo 1 and pretty much stuck to online games ever since. I am currently looking forward to Star Citizen while I bounce around between Final Fantasy Online and a touch of WoW
Star Citizen will be awesome I think. They managed to gather huge amounts of Kickstarter money. When that game launches, I will be busy playing it for months hopefully. Apart from that, I`m mostly a PC gamer. I`ve grown up on PCs and stuck to them. I`ve owned a few consoles, but of the classic type, like the SNES or the SEGA Genesis.
I am indeed. Vaping + gaming = awesome.

I usually play Dota, which can be stressful some times. A quick vape during respawn timers keeps the stress away! Big Grin
Haha! I totally agree. Dota is a stress monster. While I don`t really play it, when I did, I was always vaping like crazy, even while playing. Big Grin
I'm definitely a gamer. I used to play hours and hours of Xbox now I've mostly moved on and I play like 2 hours most days of PC games.
Yes, I am.

Gaming is a very relaxing thing to do, not to mention that some games can cause massive feelings. At one point I was addicted to games, but now my game time is limited due to my obligations and such.

But I always try to make time for a League of Legends match.