Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another solution is a more comprehensive flair approach
Regardless of Animal Crossing Bells the fluffy nature of the game, this community can be incredibly rabid when something that they do not like gets published. I report these things as I see them, but I see the toxic posters continue to post here and wonder if it even does any good. Like I reported somebody who had been all over a thread telling people to eff off and things a couple weeks ago and they were posting another day like nothing had happened. You can't ever make those kinds of people/situations move away, but you can attempt to lower the possibility of them occurring by structuring rules and things around them clearly.

Another solution is a more comprehensive flair approach, but people browsing reddit via certain ways don't even see dash unless they expressly enable it so that you'd have to accept that has been flawed in the get-go.

Ultimately I don't think any specific subjects or articles within this sub have to be prohibited. I believe they will need to be ordered in a manner that users that don't need to see them can choose to filter them out or ignore them.

I feel just like blending codes and questions could be a little bit of a wreck, personally. Should you see codes from the questions thread they may be reported and we could clean them up when we see it. Additionally, as for news events, we do tacky Update Megathreads when they cheap Animal Crossing Items come about. Can there possibly be like pre-update stickies/update statements? I believe so. But honestly, I'd like to free a tacky slot eventually.