Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 Years, but no more smoking!
I have been smoking for 30 years. My heath is very poor and that is why. I can not take back the past, but I can build towards the future. I have been using an ecig for a month and only smoked 2 cigarettes over that time. I am a believer of esmokes. My health has improved, and I can breath better. Yes, I am a believer.
johndavis Wrote:I have been smoking for 30 years. My heath is very poor and that is why. I can not take back the past, but I can build towards the future. I have been using an ecig for a month and only smoked 2 cigarettes over that time. I am a believer of esmokes. My health has improved, and I can breath better. Yes, I am a believer.

Congratulations on an awesome start with ecigs! Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions, post away Smile

I've been vaping for about a year and still learning new stuff every day so no question is a dumb question Smile
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on giving up smoking. I`ve smoked for 15 years and I know how hard it can be. The fact you have only smoked 2 cigs in a month after 30 years of smoking is a huge achievement. Looking forward to chatting with you. Big Grin
Congratulations!

I've struggled to quit smoking off and on for the last few years and I found that exercise is actually the easiest way to quit. I found that if I focused on exercising daily, even for a few minutes, I no longer had the cravings. Instead, I looked forward to doing a workout instead of having a cigarette.
Congrats on giving up smoking! After 30 years, and making the switch, did you have a hard time with it? How are you feeling now?
Welcome! I applaud your for trying to change your life. You see, it was worth the risk after all. Your life will actually be more enjoyable from now on!